Saturday, November 17, 2007

blathering blatherskite!

Man... its been a hot minute since i've updated. In the time that has passed since i later wrote, my world has been thrown into turmoil. I am no longer the Monkey ball king. Matt Scherer stole my high score trophy. I have never met anyone in my life with such aptitude for internet flash games. Mouse-eye coordination that is second to none. But i now share the high score with Matt on for V:Force and Penguin slap. BOOOYA! ***Update*** New "chip it" Champ!

Anyways, Thursday i had a little bit of a work out. Just slowly working into getting back up on my toes a little. Did 2 miles of wind sprints. averaged 14-15 seconds on them staying fairly flat footed. so everything is going smoothly. We decided im going to take it easy through Thanksgiving and then start hammering it that fallowing week. besides that, Thursday was a really boring day. Just ate some food and went to work. I'm not going to tell you what i ate, cause apparently thats boring. I'm sorry if my gourmet delicacies that i slave over the stove for aren't good enough to talk about. Though bonus points for Thursday, was a good episode of Heroes i finally got around to watching. OH snap, i just remembered i watched the chronic... what? ..cles of Narnia. Oh man, when they killed the lion guy, i cried like a little girl. But dude, that whole scene was totally CGI. Real talking lions looking nothing like that when freshly shaved.

AM: 55 minutes running - 8ish
PM: 50 Minutes bike
Core 30 minutes

Friday. I've just lost all motivation to type. Did the same thing i do every Monday/ Friday. so you can figure it out. so today was a big deal for me. First Taco Bell meal since i've been out here. I figured i could give in to the Bell just this once. Who needs to lose weight anyways! Chicken Quasadilla, Cheesy Gordita Crunch, 2 Naco Cheese Calupas, Double Decker Taco... and a APPLE EMPANDA! WHAAAAAA? HOW THEY DO THAT?!?! After feeling bad about eating all that food, i decided to drown my sorrows. By eating an entire bag of peanut butter M&M's. Theres about 5,000 calories for the day. The good thing about the M&M's though, is that they kept me focused during our semi-weekly poker game. I brought home 80 buckaroos by winning the all in last hand with an ace high. I went home and ate a whole bag of apple cinnamon chex mix. By that time it was about 1am and i had a work out at 10 the next morning. Needless to say, i then putsed around on the runnerspace arcade for another hours or so.
AM: Mad miles yo
PM: 7 iPhones
core

Saturday is right now. ill finish this up later... i got mad important things to do right now. Shawty got low low low low low low low low low low...

No comments: