Sunday, November 11, 2007

It's the freakin weekend...

WOW! Let me tell you this was a weekend and a half! I had an outrageous time the past few days. Lets start off the journey of excitement where it started, Saturday morning. Woke up around 9 and headed to the fitness center. Once i got there, i went on the bike for an hour. Thats right, this guy went on the bike. I've begun to feel like JC, and i don't mean the carpenter. After that i skipped out on my abs cause i was feeling kinda beat. This is about the point where the excitement of my day starts. I go back to my room, showered, and headed over to Wal-mart!!!!! SHazam! I needed to pick up a measuring cup, but i was feeling wild and crazy like Omar Gooding, so i got some measuring spoons as well. After that i went back to my room and watched some crappy net flix movie i got in the mail. Conor McGovern. Later, i went back to the fitness center biked another 30 minutes and got around to doing my abs cause i felt guilty. showered.
Now it was show time. I went out and picked up a nice 18 oz New York sirloin. Took that baby home and showed her some of my moves. Sauted up some onion with a lil garlic and butter. Threw in a little Stella Artois to release a little flava. Seared each side of my baby for a minute or so and threw her in the oven... medium rare style. Thats how i like em.
That was pretty much it for my Saturday night, i think later on i made a cup of hot coaco and passed out.

AM: 1 hour bike - 19 miles
PM: 30 minutes bike - 8.5 mile
core 20 minutes




Sunday, today, the day after Saturday, Veterans day. Slept in a little today, i woke up around 8, but had no reason to be up, so i just went back to bed till 11. Got up and did the same as i did the day before. Headed over to the fitness and hoped on the bike for an hour. Jolly 'ol time in deed. For todays workout viewing selection i had the early 2001 hit, "How High," staring Red Man and Method Man. Fortunately, my freshman year i was allowed to live with massive pot heads, and a drug dealer to boot, so i saw this movie about 73 time. Seriously. It actually brought back some fond memories. Conor McGovern. And by memories, I'm merely referring to the fragments my brain was able to hold onto during the "Beveragelly challenged time," that was my freshman year. 518. Did abs for the first quarter of the Dallas game. Did i ever mention that the t.v. i get to watch when i do all stuff in the fitness center is like 56"? Incase i haven't, its a 56 inch t.v.. After that, i ran back to my room during a commercial break, and noticed that during football games is the only time that they don't play commercials for a longer period of time then the show your watching. Owens supermaned on them hoes in the end zone and Eli threw a game ending pick, Dallas won. While i watched the game i made some delicious banana pancakes. From this point on i did basically nothing till around 8, at which point i went back for another hour on the bike. But, when i got there some girl had the audacity to be on it when i wanted to use it. So i had to use the elliptical for the first 20 minutes. Nothing, I mean NOTHING is more emasculating then using the elliptical. I firmly believe it was designed by a feminist, or some other type of women person. After that i got on the bike for the next 40 and finished off with another 15 minutes of abs just for the hell of it. Thats for you John Moore. And now im going to bed, after i finish this delicious hot coaco.

AM: 1 hour bike - 19 miles
core 20 minutes
PM: 20 minutes ellipt-a-gina
40 minutes bike - 12 miles
core 15 minutes
conor mcgovern


PS. This weekend was one of the most boring weekends of my life. I lied at the beginning. I'm a lair. I lie. Thats how i roll.

No comments: